"Historically, midterm election turnout lags dramatically behind presidential election years which is why we need your help."
Scroll down to find:
- Talking points
- Partner with National Voter Registration Day (free).
- Posters for your Mpowerment Project Space
- When We All Vote
- Sample Facebook and Twitter Posts
- Share me - Articles of Interest
- Every election, millions of American cannot cast a ballot because they do not know how to register or missed their local registration deadlines. National Voter Registration Day was created to combat this and make sure the American political process leaves no one behind.
- National Voter Registration Day is the largest one-day effort of the year to register voters. It falls on the fourth (4th) Tuesday of September. This year, National Voter Registration Day is September 25, 2018.
- Countless number of state and federal elections will take place in November. This underscores the need to get registered now.
- Registering to vote is easy. You can start the process online at www.NationalVoterRegistrationDay.org
- We encourage every Mpowerment Project to get involved!
Partner with National Voter Registration Day
Sign up to partner: It's free. National Voter Registration Communications Toolkit.
Webinar. Planning for National Voter Registration Day.
Rock the Vote
We have the power to decide the direction of our communities and our country.
We choose to fight. We choose to vote. Join us.
Posters for your Mpowerment Project Space
Click for graphics to download and share.
When We All Vote
We can change the world. Are you ready to vote in the 2018 midterms?
Sample Facebook Posts
- Celebrate democracy in America by registering to #vote on September 25. www.NationalVoterRegistrationDay.org #NationalVoterRegistrationDay
- Have you moved since the last Election Day? Make sure you’re registered to #vote with your new address! www.NationalVoterRegistrationDay.org #NationalVoterRegistrationDay
- National Voter Registration Day is in just [insert amount of time]! Show your support. Sign up as a partner. www.nationalvoterregistrationday.org/partners/partner-sign-up/ #NationalVoterRegistrationDay
- Register in September to #vote in November! Get registered now at www.nationalvoterregistrationday.org #NationalVoterRegistrationDay
- Did you know [ORGANIZATION NAME] is helping register voters in our community? We’re part of www.NationalVoterRegistrationDay.org #NationalVoterRegistrationDay
Sample Twitter Posts
Join us in celebrating democracy in America! #NationalVoterRegistrationDay 9/25. http://goo.gl/e07Li3
What’s #NationalVoterRegistrationDay all about? Learn more at http://goo.gl/e07Li3
Moved recently? Make sure you’re registered to #vote at your new address! http://goo.gl/e07Li3 #NationalVoterRegistrationDay
We are [insert amount of time] away from #NationalVoterRegistrationDay 2018! Join us! http://goo.gl/e07Li3
We’re a proud partner of #NationalVoterRegistrationDay. Get involved & register to #vote at http://goo.gl/e07Li3
Register in September to #vote in November. #NationalVoterRegistrationDay is 9/25! http://goo.gl/e07Li3
Follow the Mpowerment Project on twitter.
Read me. Share me - Articles of Interest
- Young voters make up 31 percent of the electorate but have low turnout. via NPR
- Will millennials be the largest voting bloc in 2018, as Rock the Vote predicts? via PolitiFact
- Institute of Politics Spring 2018 Youth Poll. Spring 2018 marks the 35th National Youth Poll conducted by the Institute of Politics at the Harvard Kennedy School examining the political opinions and civic engagement of young Americans ages 18 to 29. via The Institute of Politics at Harvard University